The body will usually present many indicators of what is wrong. Signs and symptoms are pieces of the puzzle and generally should not be treated individually.
There are 5 primary questions the Whole Food Medicine practitioner must answer:
- Is there a toxic situation (heavy metal, chemical poisoning, retained waste) that is poisoning the body?
- Is there a nutritional deficiency that is preventing the body from functioning normally?
- Is there organ system depletion/damage that must be repaired for normal function to resume?
- Is there an energetic blockage preventing normal neurological flow?
- Is there microbial imbalance or infection that is challenging immune function?
While change isn’t always easy, our patients reap life-changing rewards. While some people have a long way to go when they arrive at our door, others just need a little correction and a boost!
Our goal is to design a program that works for your needs and then provide you with education, guidance, and encouragement until your health goals are reached.
People tell us “Thank-you for giving me my life back!” Honestly, we live to hear those words!